Thank you for thinking of us for your request! We’re happy to help with all of your Steveston questions, but sometimes we’re not the best placed to help you.
Please check out this list of contacts to see if any of them would be more what you’re looking for. If none of these seem right, or you’re not sure who is best to contact, send us an email and we would be happy to point you in the right direction at email@example.com.
Please note that the Steveston Historical Society does not maintain its own archives, photo collection, or artefact collection.
- Gulf of Georgia Cannery Society: With a mandate covering West Coast fishing, the Gulf of Georgia Cannery Society is your best bet for fishing-related questions, photos, or artefact donations. [http://gulfofgeorgiacannery.
- Richmond Archives: Looking for a specific photograph related to Richmond? Have photos or documents you’d like to donate? Check out the Richmond Archives’ online database. Their contact information is at the bottom of the page. [https://www.richmond.ca/
- Richmond Museum: Have artefacts to donate? Want to find out about a specific artefact? Then you want to talk to Richmond’s Curator of Collections. To donate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (604) 204-8990.
- Steveston Harbour Authority: Steveston Harbour Authority oversees the fish sales on the docks. If you have questions about what boats are in, what time they’re usually there, or what’s in season, check out their website. [https://stevestonharbour.com/
- Tourism Richmond: Have questions about tourism in Steveston? Tourism Richmond has tonnes of resources for whatever trip you want to plan. [https://www.visitrichmondbc.
- Steveston Historic Sites: If you’re looking for information about all of the heritage offerings in Steveston, check out this page from the City of Richmond. [https://www.richmond.ca/
- Finn Slough: Looking for information about Finn Slough? Check out the Finn Slough Heritage & Wetland Society. [http://www.finnslough.com/]